Our custom software development process collects and translates business requirements into imaginative technology solutions that become reality.
- Core Business Apps
- Back Office IT Solutions
- Architecture Consulting and Design
- Software Development
- Performance Engineering
- Software QA and Testing
- Support and Maintenance
Request a personal call to learn how our software solutions can add value to your business
As part of our Agile Project Methodology, V-Soft routinely uses an open/shared project management software tool. This tool allows for a number of advantages in running the project, all of which are centered within information sharing and project capacity planning. Some of those advantages are:
- Clear tracking of User Stories, both in the backlog and assigned to a Sprint
- Readily available information on estimates for each user story
- In-depth descriptions and tracking of comments as development and testing proceed
- Collaborative documentation library that is a repository for notes, data, code examples and shortcuts
- All of which is available to ALL project team members including clients
V-Soft Business Solutions recommends an Agile Project Methodology approach to enable flexibility and iterative delivery of project modules. The Agile approach allows for a fast ramp-up or ramp-down of resources to align the project timeline.
Agile provides opportunities to assess the project path throughout the development life-cycle. This is achieved through regular Sprints or iterations, for which teams must present a potentially deliverable product increment, along with daily Scrum meetings to update activity and status.