VERA 2.0 Transcending Service with AI
Request a follow up to learn how a VERA 2.0 can help your company
What is VERA 2.0?
VERA 2.0 is the next level of enterprise communication designed as a Virtual Assistant that uses Artificial Intelligence to analyze multi-dimensional data from several sources. This multiplatform voice-enabled service interacts with any system. Whether you’re creating or seeking information, VERA 2.0 has built-in intelligence with machine learning. AI technology allows VERA 2.0 to interact with any enterprise system via voice.
VERA is Alive with 5 Senses:
- Think – Using Artificial Intelligence, VERA can take in data from several different sources (verbal commands, connected IoT devices, domain-specific databases, ServiceNow portals, historical interactions and more) and learn and make intelligent responses.
- Feel – VERA can be connected to industrial/manufacturing environments through IoT technology so all appliances and machines are connected. VERA can “feel” the temperature, acceleration, vibration and more of connected machines.
- See – Using OCR, VERA can see what is in front of her. If you need to know if the conference room is empty, VERA can look and find out. She can also identify how many people are in the conference room or identify objects in a photo. VERA’s seeing feature can also help identify and organize receipts for expense tracking using the V-Soft Lab’s Expense Tracking App.
- Hear – VERA can listen and understand voice commands. She can also be programmed to speak multiple languages.
- Speak – Using Google Speech, VERA can answer questions and respond in a conversational way. She can also be programmed to speak multiple languages.
What Pain-Points Can VERA 2.0 Solve?
The enterprise has so many moving parts and it’s difficult to control or find information for every department. VERA can be connected to virtually every part of the enterprise, from field services and manufacturing to human resources and IT, VERA can help.
Features of VERA 2.0:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Optical Character Recognition
- Touchless UX
- Screenless UX
- 24/7 access to real-time data
Where Can I Apply VERA 2.0?
Service Desk repetitive tasks (IT, HR, CSM) are managed by VERA 2.0, allowing personnel to deliver a higher quality of service for more critical tasks. VERA uses VaaS (Voice as a System) or VaaP (Voice as a Platform) to create service tickets and change the dynamic of how work gets done.
VERA can request various lab diagnostics and equipment information that helps her reserve equipment, understand the equipment location, and extract a complex understanding of if the equipment can be used to perform their work. VERA is drastically reducing the overhead required to support these activities and allowing scientists to complete their work faster.
VERA can support the entire troubleshooting process, from problem assessment to solution. VERA provides instructions to the user in the form of interactive diagrams and dialogue, while autonomously processing and consolidating answers from a diverse set of data sources. VERA processes questions and responds with answers in an authentic and intelligent way, empowering a digitization of the troubleshooting process with Artificial Intelligence.
By using VERA 2.0 with IoT connected devices in the field, field workers can monitor their machines consistently. VERA can also store diagrams and blueprints for machines which will be used to solve many problems. VERA can predict machine malfunctions based on IoT data and knowledge from machine manuals – and escalate to humans based on criticality.
Voice Assistants Help Simple Statements Deliver Complex Tasks
With VERA’s voice-enabled features, complex tasks can be completed without even needing to touch a computer or phone.
Some things you can ask VERA include:
- “VERA, what is our profit for Q1?”
- “VERA, do I have any approvals?”
- “VERA, how many critical incidents breached SLA?”
- “VERA, take meeting notes and add John to the meeting.”
- “VERA, Tell me the temperature for boiler #2”
Advanced Technology Features in VERA 2.0
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Internet of Things
- Optical Character Recognition OCR
- Natural Language Processing
VERA Gives a Voice to Your Platform
VERA’s advanced technology features work with any legacy or cloud-based system. Transcending service with artificial intelligence. The zero-touch UI allows even the least tech-savvy employees to find answers fast.
VERA 2.0 FAQs
Yes, if needed or requested VERA can connect users with a human agent to assist them.
VERA can communicate in a variety of languages.