What is a Chatbot?
Chatbots are computer applications powered by artificial intelligence that communicate with humans to resolve their requests. They are designed to mimic human conversation via online chat interface, SMS, and even voice chat. Chatbots are intelligent enough to communicate and gather data from various business enterprise data systems like ERPs and CRMs, process that information, summarize it and share appropriate answers. Despite being designed for human consumption, chatbots are also capable of communicating and gathering information from other chatbots.
A Chatbot is No Longer an Option
The modern IT revolution is driven by an as-a-service economy, where service delivery experience matters the most. The search for innovative ways to deliver consumer-like service resulted in the rise of conversational commerce. The chatbot’s ability to conduct conversations in natural language and in context made chatbots a strong solution for enterprises. These chatbots further powered by AI makes service delivery smarter, reduces operational costs, improves data access and all at reduced cost and time with less human errors.
Utilizing chatbot applications has become non-negotiable, instead, it’s a matter of survival. It is critical to have external, customer-facing chatbots alongside an internal one to serve employees. In short, chatbots have become the key driver of digital transformation solutions.
Transforming the Enterprise
- Improves employee-organization engagement
- Tracks real-time communications for businesses and adds intel with each conversation
- Personalizes marketing and sales leads
- Easily integrates with social media platforms or chat interfaces
- Provides robust data analytics reports and accelerates the decision-making process
- Generates contextual replies, by studying user preferences
- Simplifies and optimizes ITSM Process
- Decreases employee training costs
- Automates repetitive administrative tasks
- 24/7 On-Demand Virtual HR
- Customer Service
- IT Service Management
- CRM Management
- Project Management
- Social Media
- Field Employee Support
- Automatic Monitoring and Notifications
- Executive Boardroom Meetings
- Industry Differentiator
- Information Gathering (accessing records)
- Manage Repeatable and Redundant Services
This year the V-Soft Labs team created an Enterprise Chatbot with the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) that works as a voice assistant in real time for employees and clients across all segments accessing data securely. We call her VERA and you can learn more about here on our Talk to VERA page here.