What is VERA?
VERA is a multiplatform voice-enabled service that interacts with any system. Whether you’re creating or seeking information, VERA has built-in intelligence with machine learning. AI technology allows VERA to interact with any enterprise system via voice.
What Pain-Points Can VERA Solve?
Training, dashboards, and managing different systems are all potential issues within the enterprise. VERA puts together these pain points through voice-enablement and allows users to simply request information via their voice. Anyone can use VERA, no matter your skill level.
- Features of VERA:
- Usability to the system
- Streamlines complex training
- Touchless UX
- Screenless UX
- 24/7 access to real-time data
Where Can I Apply VERA?
Businesses can make use of VERA across all verticals. In the board room, VERA can be used to immediately pull up relevant market and industry information, and then display it on the screen. Real-time monitoring of IT and operational systems, which notifications delivered across the enterprise. Service Desk repetitive tasks (IT, HR, CSM) are managed by VERA allowing personnel to deliver a higher quality of service for more critical tasks. VERA uses VaaS (Voice as a System) or VaaP (Voice as a Platform) to create service tickets and change the dynamic of how work gets done.
Voice Assistants Help Simple Statements Deliver Complex Tasks
With VERA’s voice-enabled features, complex tasks can be completed without even needing to touch a computer or phone.
- Some things you can ask VERA include:
- “VERA, do I have any approvals?”
- “VERA, how many critical incidents breached SLA?”
- “VERA, create an incident for me.”
- “VERA, search knowledge base article for…”
- “VERA, update my beneficiaries address.”
- “VERA, what percentage has our service fleet been on time this year?
- “VERA, pull up all info on IT staffing from 2017.”
- “VERA, show me the fill rate for the Chicago market.”
- “VERA, troubleshoot boiler number five.”
- “VERA, how much PTO do I have?”
VERA Gives a Voice to Your Platform
VERA’s agnostic platform gives it the ability to work with any legacy or cloud-based system. It is truly the speed of sound, translated into the speed of work. The zero-touch UI allows even the least tech-savvy employees to create tickets and request PTO.