With a high value for integrity, we deliver high-quality services around mobile solutions accelerated by AWS Mobile Services at optimized time and cost while maximizing ROI.
Certified AWS experts with high proficiency in mobile application development, ingest AWS services with cutting edge technology stack to enable customers to stay aligned with current industry trends, standards and enterprise-grade services.
AWS Service For Mobile Overview
AWS Services for mobile solutions is the one-stop solution for delivering enterprise-grade mobile applications. The solution includes dimensions like, security, service availability, user experience, multi-channel solutions. AWS Services include AWS Amplify, Amazon Cognito, Amazon Pinpoint, AWS Device Farm, and AWS AppSync.
Why Leverage V-Soft AWS Mobile team
V-Soft’s customer-centric approach and diversified experience in delivering mobile solutions and services, offer our customers with the necessary leap in their scaling up their business operations.
V-Soft is strong in both native and hybrid solutions with the respective technology stack for Android and IOS platforms. V-Soft also has enormous experience in cross-platform.
V-Soft benefits its customers in following ways:
- Building intuitive user experience screens
- Building customs mobile application targeted for usability, performance, robust solutions
- Building enterprise mobile applications to achieve enterprise requirements – compliance, security, scalability, agility
- Seamless processes for global rollouts
- Dashboard for stack holders featuring in-depth analytics
- World class support system with mobile application update and upgrades
AWS Mobile Services
- AWS Amplify
- Amazon Cognito
- Amazon Pinpoint
- AWS Device Farm
- AWS AppSync
- Amazon Simple Notification Service
- Amazon Dynamo DB
- Amazon Lambda
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Amazon Simple Email Service
- Mobile Application Migration
- Mobile Application Security
- UI / UX
- Strategic and Product Roadmap
- B2B, B2C, B2E Mobile Apps
- Payment Integration
- Mobile Middleware Integration
- Enterprise Compliance, Policy, Security
- Native Mobile Apps
- Hybrid Mobile Apps
- Cross Platform Implementations
- Mobile DevOps
- Publishing to Apps Stores
- Enterprise Distributions