A philanthropic initiative by President Purna Veer to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients everywhere. V-Soft hosts annual fundraisers that support charities dedicated to improving the lives of people living with cancer in honor of Purna’s mother.
CHARITIES WE SUPPORT
- Brent’s Place (Denver, CO)
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Louisville Homeless (Louisville, KY)
- Brave Heart’s of Norton Children’s Hospital
- Ronald McDonald House (Harrisburg, PA)
- Tools for Teens (Chicago, IL)
- Aiden’s Lego legacy
- Hope Scarves
- Little Pink Houses of Hope
ANNUAL GOLF SCRAMBLE BENEFICIARIES
- 2014 Louisville Autism Society
- 2015 The Brave Hearts of Norton Children’s Hospital
- 2016 Aiden’s Legacy
- 2017 Hope Scarves
- 2018 Little Pink Houses of Hope
One of the main pillars of V-Soft’s values is making a difference in the communities we live and work in. That’s why our offices across the country and globe host fundraisers throughout the year from bake sales and cook-offs to our quarterly team building exercises that benefit local charities. Giving back is ingrained in our DNA.
The largest endeavor, however, is our annual charity golf scramble hosted at the prestigious Valhalla Golf Club. The Scramble aims to benefit a cancer-related charity in honor of Purna Veer’s mother. Purna lost his mother to cancer while he was in the U.S. attending university and since then has strived to support cancer-related charities whenever possible. This V-Soft Cares Annual Charity Golf Scramble is in its fifth year and has raised more the $60,000 for cancer-related non-profits.
The Scramble is planned, executed and staffed by V-Soft Volunteers and headed by the V-Soft Cares Committee – also made up of V-Soft Volunteers.