V-Soft Cares is an initiative started by V-Soft President Purna Veer to make a difference in the lives of those in need in the communities where we live and work. V-Soft offices across the globe host fundraisers that support charities making a difference every day, the largest of which being our Annual Charity Golf Scramble.
CHARITIES WE SUPPORT
- Brent’s Place (Denver, CO)
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Louisville Homeless (Louisville, KY)
- Brave Heart’s of Norton Children’s Hospital
- Ronald McDonald House (Harrisburg, PA)
- Tools for Teens (Chicago, IL)
- Aiden’s Lego legacy
- Hope Scarves
- Little Pink Houses of Hope
- Center for Women and Families
- Gilda’s Club Kentuckiana
- Dogs Helping Heroes
GOLF SCRAMBLE BENEFICIARIES
- 2014 Louisville Autism Society
- 2015 The Brave Hearts of Norton Children’s Hospital
- 2016 Aiden’s Legacy
- 2017 Hope Scarves
- 2018 Little Pink Houses of Hope
- 2019 Gilda’s Club Kentuckiana
- 2021 Dogs Helping Heroes
- 2022 – Coming soon!
One of the main pillars of V-Soft’s values is making a difference in the communities we live and work in. That’s why our offices across the globe host fundraisers throughout the year from bake sales, cook-offs, and holiday drives to our quarterly team building exercises that benefit local charities. Giving back is ingrained in our DNA.
The largest endeavor, however, is our Annual Charity Golf Scramble hosted at the prestigious Valhalla Golf Club. Each year, the Scramble aims to benefit a deserving charity that is close to our hearts. The V-Soft Cares’ Annual Charity Golf Scramble will be entering its 8th year and has raised more than $250,000 to help support local non-profits.
The Scramble is planned, executed, and staffed by V-Soft Volunteers and headed by the V-Soft Cares Committee – also made up of V-Soft Volunteers.