V-Soft Cares is an initiative started by V-Soft President Purna Veer to make a difference in the lives of those in need in the communities where we live and work. V-Soft offices across the globe host fundraisers that support charities making a difference every day, the largest of which being our Annual Charity Golf Scramble.
CHARITIES WE SUPPORT
- Brent’s Place (Denver, CO)
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Louisville Homeless
- Brave Heart’s of Norton Children’s Hospital
- Ronald McDonald House (Harrisburg, PA)
- Tools for Teens (Chicago, IL)
- Aiden’s Lego legacy
- Hope Scarves
- Little Pink Houses of Hope
- Center for Women and Families
- Gilda’s Club Kentuckiana
- Dogs Helping Heroes
- Home of the Innocents
- Kentucky Humane Society
GOLF SCRAMBLE BENEFICIARIES
- 2014 – Louisville Autism Society
- 2015 – The Brave Hearts of Norton Children’s Hospital
- 2016 – Aiden’s Legacy
- 2017 – Hope Scarves
- 2018 – Little Pink Houses of Hope
- 2019 – Gilda’s Club Kentuckiana
- 2021 – Dogs Helping Heroes
- 2022 – Home of the Innocents
- 2023 – Kentucky Humane Society
One of the main pillars of V-Soft’s values is making a difference in the communities we live and work in. That’s why our offices across the globe host fundraisers throughout the year from bake sales, cook-offs, and holiday drives to our quarterly team building exercises that benefit local charities. Giving back is ingrained in our DNA.
The largest endeavor, however, is our Annual Charity Golf Scramble. Each year, the Scramble aims to benefit a deserving charity that is close to our hearts. The V-Soft Cares’ Annual Charity Golf Scramble will be entering its 9th year and has raised more than $250,000 to help support local non-profits.
The Scramble is planned, executed, and staffed by V-Soft Volunteers and headed by the V-Soft Cares Committee – also made up of V-Soft Volunteers.