As a project manager, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines and within budget while ensuring consistency with organizational strategy. You will need a thorough understanding of the business the project is being planned for and the ability to successfully work with people from all areas of the organization. With these abilities and strong leadership, you will move your client forward through the rollout of a new software system, business process, or product.
IT Jobs■IT Project Management
IT Project Manager
IT Project Management Skills
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and recognize/utilize resource skill sets to maximize contributions
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Minimize exposure and risk
If you want to learn more about how we may help you reach your professional goals, please submit your resume or call toll free 844.425.8425 to speak to one of our recruiters.
“We're not about machines or technology, it's people first. It's in people we bring the best to our customers, partners, and continue delivering IT talent with smart solutions to the enterprise.”- Purna Veer, President, V-Soft Consulting
“Great companies start because founders want to change the world, not make a fast buck.”- Guy Kawasaki
“I think that's the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better, and questioning yourself.”- Elon Musk