As a Java Developer with Safe Bridge, you will take part in all facets of the software development lifecycle, including design, technical specifications, prototyping, application development, and testing. You will collaborate cross-functionally with others to develop secure business solutions, design enterprise-wide components, and mentor junior developers on technical best practices and professional development.
IT Jobs■Java Developers/J2EE
- Several years of experience in Java / J2EE
- Object-oriented design and development experience
- Relational database experience (Oracle or DB2)
- Experience with MVC architecture (Spring, Struts)
- Experience with jQuery, Maven or ANT, Continuous Integration, Source Control, Tomcat or jBoss, AJAX, and Web Services (REST)
- Demonstrated successful implementation of enterprise-wide applications
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences and multiple management levels
If you want to learn more about how we may help you reach your professional goals, please submit your resume or call 608.442.0012 to speak to one of our recruiters.
“We're not about machines or technology, it's people first. It's in people we bring the best to our customers, partners, and continue delivering IT talent with smart solutions to the enterprise.”- Purna Veer, President, V-Soft Consulting
“Great companies start because founders want to change the world, not make a fast buck.”- Guy Kawasaki
“I think that's the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better, and questioning yourself.”- Elon Musk